Cost to machine Hotwire EFI unit

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Cost to machine Hotwire EFI unit
From: Glenn <g_wakefield@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 14:52:05 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I'm going this weekend to pick up the 3.9 with the
Hotwire EFI engine to go in the B.  I know there are
people in the USA who have put this in their B.  I
think I understand what is involved from a machining
standpoint, as their is lots of info on the BBS about
this topic.

Before I decide whether or not to go the EFI route,
I'd like an idea of what people have paid to get the
EFI plenums machined enough to get it to fit under the
hood.  Pretty close is fine for machining costs, $100?
 $300?  $500?

Thanks,

Glenn