Re: Alternators

To: "Glenn" <g_wakefield@yahoo.com>, <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Alternators
From: "Larry" <larry@larryembrey.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 16:58:09 -0800
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I have also done this conversion.  Mind you I did this on my stock B engine,
but will be moving the Alt to my 302 when I do that conversion..

The Alternator in question is the 10si.  Most widely produced GM alt.  I
also have a website up with pictures.  I got my base info from
www.Teglerizer.com  My only change was they style on mounting the alt.  See
my website for pictures.  I hope to do a  write-up soon as an "add-on" to
teglerizer's mount style...
http://www.larryembrey.com/mgb/Photo%20Album/Delco/Delco1.htm

I now have 1000+miles since the conversion was completed and have had 0
problems.

Larry