V8s and racing

To: carney_fam_ark <carney_fam_ark@email.msn.com>
Subject: V8s and racing
From: Glenn <g_wakefield@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 20:21:39 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Jim C,

Yup, I sense me having to be very careful.  There was
also a Lotus Super 7 on slicks at my first autocross.
The driver was supposedly a three time national
champion.  The combination was truly incredible to
watch.  Its a good thing I'm currently living in an
apartment with only one garage space, or I'd be out
shopping for a race car right now :-)  A new Caterham
(sp?) is like 20 grand or so, hmm...........  I think
I'll autocross next summer, and maybe look at getting
into racing the following year.  Gotta buy another
garage (oh yah, I'm sure it'll have a house attached,
but who cares about that half).

Jim C., I'd love to get into in off the list
discussion with you about racing, types, budgets,
required, etc.

Glenn
aspiring driver, with 8 minutes of seat time :-)