RE: magazine article

To: "'jphillips@cvalley.net'" <jphillips@cvalley.net>, v8 list <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: magazine article
From: Paul MacDonald <Paul.MacDonald@PWGSC.GC.CA>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 11:42:08 -0400
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net

I have a copy at home that I can get scanned if anyone hasn't already
replied -- also have the 1961 Hot Rod article -- if you want either or both
send me an e-mail .

If you look at the TR7/8 website and search the archives , you will get a
ton of information -- type in stroker, for instance and see what you get.

http://www.passport-group.com/wwwedge/

Paul MacDonald