Re: stroker 215 question

To: David Kernberger <dkern@napanet.net>
Subject: Re: stroker 215 question
From: jphillips@cvalley.net (Julie Ann Phillips)
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2000 20:45:39 -0500
Cc: buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net, mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
David,
   I scratched the automatic bellhousing idea after exchanging e-mails with Jim
Stuart.I read of a late model tranny adapter with a engine for sale i wonder
how hard that would be to fab?On the stroker issue i just wanted info on the
350 crank as that's the only time i've seen it mentioned.Do you have any
information on strokers you could pass along?

Greg