Pilot Bushing Number

To: awulf@bewellnet.com
Subject: Pilot Bushing Number
From: Wake074@aol.com
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 21:15:20 EST
Cc: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Al,

The pilot bushing I used was 14651.  From memory, I think it has a .59 ID and
1.09 OD.  I found the part number at one store, but they didn't have one.
The next store immediately found the part when I gave them this number.  This
fit my Olds crank and my V6 T5 just fine.  Mine was manufactured by
"Clutch-in", but it is one of those "Help" parts that is in all the big chain
auto parts stores.  Under applications on the back it says "General Motors,
Chevrolet, 1950-1978 Power Glide to Standard".

Hope this helps,

Glenn
wishing he was rich so he wouldn't ever have to do body work again