Re: Engine Mounts

To: "Kris & Bill Wessale" <wessale@iwl.net>
Subject: Re: Engine Mounts
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 19:35:55 -0000
Cc: <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>, <buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net>, <dkern@daffy.napanet.net>
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Changed the mounts on my factiory V8 a while ago and had slots as you
describe.  I found I had to insert one bolt and twist the block to use up
all the travel in that slot before I could insert the other bolt.  Before I
tightened them down I repositioned the engine so that each bolt was at the
same position in the slot.

PaulH.