'80 MGB roadster project for sale

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: '80 MGB roadster project for sale
From: Mogfrog1@aol.com
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 10:03:50 EDT
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Hi folks, sorry to say but after much thought, I have decided to sell my v8
project, (way too many unfinished projects) see my ad on the MG enthusiast
web site under cars for sale. Basically it is (now) a rustfree Limited
Edition, black/black, running and driving well with its original engine. I
have a complete Buick 215 fresh from the machine shop (Modern Machine) ready
to assemble with all new engine parts except cam and lifters. Included are a
3-speed bellhousing ( needed with an adapter for the Camaro 5-speed), Buick
4-barrel manifold and flywheel. I am asking $5000 for the lot or $3000 for
the B and $2000 for the unassembled engine and parts.
thanks,
John Wright