Carburettors

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Carburettors
From: Barrie Robinson <robinson@baradv.on.ca>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 1999 12:47:01 -0400
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I am poking around wondering what sort of carb to use on my newly rebuilt
Rover 3.5L mildly breathed on motor.  As a result I am hearing all sorts of
interesting tit-bits.  The purpose of this missive is to get confirmed,
proven, and accurate informatiom.  These are the statemants I have received
and now I want certification.  I think we should all know what is what in
the carb business.

1) Weber owns Edelbrock

2) Edelbrock have their carbs made by Weber - but have no
corporate/financial connection

3) The Weber 4 barrel 500cfm is IDENTICAL to the Edelbrock 1404 4 barrel
500cfm

4) The Edelbrock 1404 is IDENTICAL to the Carter 500cfm

Regards
Barrie Robinson

robinson@baradv.on.ca

COBALT TECHNOLOGIES INC