Re: Crank Shaft Pulley

To: Rick Huber <rickhuber@home.com>
Subject: Re: Crank Shaft Pulley
From: Jim Stuart <jimbb88@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 18:05:48 -0400
Cc: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Rick-

Hard to get to the bolt in the car, my spare is in the shop, an hour away.
In lieu of a better answer, the largest socket that will fit inside the
snout of the harmonic balancer is 1", &  I believe that is the correct
size. No, I don't remember the torque setting to replace the balancer, but
I will find it- for the MGBV8, it was 150 ft lbs, think it is the same for
the Buick.

Jim