FRONT END WANDERING

To: mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net (IPM Return Requested)
Subject: FRONT END WANDERING
From: William G Abbott <william.g.abbott#064#boeing.com@mail.mdc.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 17:34:52 -0700
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
11/74 RBB, I continue to gather information for the V8 conversion.
I have several questions.
I'm currently operating the 4 cyl in the car, The king pin bushings are tight,
lower inner bushings set up to V8, upper outer nylatronics, tie rod ends tight,
rack OK, steering column tight and the front end continues to wander.
1.      Does anyone have suggestions to keep the front end
        from wandering at high speeds?
        Is my only solution a lowering kit, air dam from a LE
        or high performance tires.  I'm missing the CBB cornering feeling.

2.      How thick is overkill on front and rear anti sway bars
        and has any one else had these wandering problems.

 I would like to fix this problem prior to the V8 mod
HELP.