Thinking about going 8

To: "mgb-v8@autox.team.net" <mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Thinking about going 8
From: Daniel Pruett <jpruett@tfb.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Apr 1998 18:18:29 -0800
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Hi there, I have a 1977 MGB just waiting for a new engine.  I have a few
options I've been thinking about and dropping a V8 into her is looking
pretty tempting.  I was just wondering just what I'm getting myself
into.  Specifically, how much money am I expecting to spend, what
systems am I going to have to change (i.e. cooling, brakes, etc.), and
how hard it is to find these parts.  Any help and advice will be much
appreciated.  :-)

Daniel Pruett
'77 MGB "I need an engine!"
--
"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher
regard those that think alike than those who think differently."