Re: V8 engines

To: jimbb88@erols.com
Subject: Re: V8 engines
From: mgbv8@juno.com (Larry A Hoy)
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 1997 10:57:43 -0700
Cc: mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Jim, there was a guy selling a whole car in Fla.  It had a Rover 3.9,
Rover trans and a Ford/MG (Glen Towery) rear axle.  I don't know if it is
still available but if you want further info get back to me, I'll see if
I can find the guy's phone number.

Larry Hoy (MGBV8@Juno.com)
Denver, CO USA
1969 MGB Roadster (1/2 V8)