[Mg-t] Need TD front wing(s)

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: [Mg-t] Need TD front wing(s)
From: Stan Fickes <spridget@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2016 09:35:52 -0400

--94eb2c05e9006d1f7c053eab1297

My metal guy has judged my left hand front wing to be beyond repair. Does
anyone have one for sale? I have an early TD with Girling fenders, which
appear to have been modified to allow use of Armstrong shocks (currently in
the car). Frankly, I don't know whether to replace both wings with newer
"bumped" wings, run with a mismatched pair, or duplicate the cuts and bends
in my current wing. I suppose I could buy a pair of Girling shocks...
Thanks!
Stan

--94eb2c05e9006d1f7c053eab1297

rial,sans-serif;font-size:14px">My metal guy has judged my left hand front =
wing to be beyond repair. Does anyone have one for sale? I have an early TD=
 with Girling fenders, which appear to have been modified to allow use of A=
rmstrong shocks (currently in the car). Frankly, I don&#39;t know whether t=
o replace both wings with newer &quot;bumped&quot; wings, run with a mismat=
ched pair, or duplicate the cuts and bends in my current wing. I suppose I =
gb(29,33,41);font-family:helvetica,arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px">Thanks!=

--94eb2c05e9006d1f7c053eab1297--

--===============4378548015417466930==

Mg-t@autox.team.net
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive