[Mg-t] Just because...

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: [Mg-t] Just because...
From: Rick Lindsay <richardolindsay@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 08:23:48 -0500
...a part came off in a certain orientation doesn't mean it is correct! PO's
(and Os) do many things incorrectly - self included.B

Quick question for the XPAG gurus:

The oil line from the block up to the head has a tap on one of the banjos for
the gauge. A parts diagram that I have seen shows that tap on the upper banjo,
the one at the head. When I got it, my engine had the tap at the bottom, at the
block. I reinstalled it that way but the new flexible oil line appears too
short. I haven't offered it up yet but I am concerned.B

Please tell me which end of the line should be at the head; the banjo with the
gauge tap, or the one without it.

Thank you!

-rick

Mg-t@autox.team.net