Re: [Mg-t] Thank you again. Even better than expected!

To: Richard Lindsay <richardolindsay@gmail.com>, mgs@autox.team.net, mg-t@autox.team.net, Rui Gigante <rui.gigante@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] Thank you again. Even better than expected!
From: Bud Krueger <budkrueger@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2013 12:33:34 -0400
References: <CAOc+-dwQH33ki-rGYK7yBFf1B4D6_XBRN13boO6SFx1SYYOCjQ@mail.gmail.com> s=q20121106; t=1366475728; bh=bUIYZsfSrNm8gCAMIxdenYHtNcmnT17MQCpUB3OzrFI=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=IVDeD6aTGRivzkLQw/di4I0oSQ/8MFvp4bSe9qGaerT2X1Gj0NIhgBE2v1cmU8EmR yjjc+utqrrzbgVQZaxQw2Y0ycEvm+zl4xdnf+ThU1wyJOicHqXKxPldElmaPTkuTYO 6+7V3Qo8fVcZcPqPj/mDGk0IVNqqOCKUaOaFbmexqnD2hdzrQy+lugMtva4DaCZlj9 FikkMgB1jaAVqaqPfH9EmtzBw1YmsX3k3Xt12S4huH7fZws/dqB6W8zX9gRDmVturm 0dpWjX7M68gNhcBPth3cGlkfcxmEeU8NwCNnNxmLqCSbMmhZ7pNehHSWoIJf7z9uep Lalf6vbtnDtQw==
Thank you for the kudos, Richard.  Your dusting of aluminum spray was a
great idea to tone down the green.

Bud