Re: [Mg-t] Seat belts

To: mgbob@juno.com
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] Seat belts
From: Gerald Felper <felperg@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 13:45:10 -0700
All
I do not believe in seat belt in MGT cars unless you are racing. The
steering wheel is pointed directly to my heart and if the car turns
over the windshield will fold and if there is a passenger than there
is no room for two people under the dash. I would rather be thorn out
hanging on to the door, which will break off and be a sled.
Jerry