Re: [Mg-t] front hood screws/bolts

To: sumton@sbcglobal.net
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] front hood screws/bolts
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 08:39:36 -0400
  The parts book does not detail this either.
  My car has flat-head machine screws through the bracket that have
washers & nuts underneath, between metal and the rubber strip.
Needle-nose pliers or tweezers are handy to hold the nuts in place to get
the machine screws started.
Bob

On Thu, 14 May 2009 11:33:17 -0500 "oliver" <sumton@sbcglobal.net>
writes:
> i took the hood off because one of the chrome pieces was broken.
>
> there are nice big screws at the back of the hood, but little tiny
> screw
> headed bolts at the front, that don't seem to catch.  were there
> nuts and
> they are now gone or do i need bigger bolts or what?  i've looked at
> the
> moss catalong and i can't see a detail there.
>
> thanks.
Compete with the big boys.  Click here to find products to benefit your
business.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTI97vkTtqZnv8l9wT15JLt0A6YmQr3Qn39TCHKTK6IFhncKAbMVos/