Re: [Mg-t] TD front shock removal

To: "'Carr&Edwards'" <scvc70@epix.net>, "'Listserve T-series'"
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] TD front shock removal
From: "Gene Fodor" <crownwheel@surfglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 09:31:04 -0400
As you have seen in the other replies, removal is not a big issue, but be
CAREFUL of the springs popping out.
I used World Wide Auto Parts at 2517 Seiferth Rd, Madison, WI 53716 and my
contact was "Pete" for the "like new" (my quote) service.
Tele is 800-362-1025 or on the web at www.netinteraction.com/nosimport
It was a quick turn and well worth the cost.
Gene
Eliot, our '53 TD
Vermont