[Mg-t] PA & PB Manifolds

To: <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mg-t] PA & PB Manifolds
From: "Douglas Ormrod" <Douglas.Ormrod@neurological.org.nz>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 20:01:34 +1300
Giday T people

Been very quite on this list lately - guess every restored T type is
running sweetly and every restoration proceeding smoothly.

Anyway I thought I would pass on this piece of non T type info that
appeared in the January edition of The Automobile. It would seem that
Barry Walker "the long established pre-war MG parts supplier" is
underway with the manufacture of 1934-36 PA and PB engine exhaust
manifolds. 220 pounds each or 185 pounds if 20 orders can be secured.
Telephone xx44 1789 400 181 - or 01789 400 181 if you already reside in
the damp isles. So if you need one give him a call.

Cheers

Douglas in New Zealand