[Mg-t] MG TD MKII

To: <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mg-t] MG TD MKII
From: "KRISLYN COMPANY" <KRISLYNCO.LLC@roadrunner.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 06:58:20 -0400
Hello Again

What a great great tool this list is............  EVERYONE has been so
helpful.Special thanks to Bob Howard for his step by step SU carb adjustment
"class"  WOW  what a clear and easy to understand and complete way to work out
a problem........ I am not real computer savvy so I didnt know how to send an
e mail directly  to Bob to thank him for the help but here it is and thanks to
everyone she's runnin' like a dreeeeeeeeam.

only one small little front seal oil leak.......  maybe the hanging napkin
thing one of the guys told me about will suffice for now......... ha ha!!
just want to drive and enjoy after so long awaited!!!!  Keep up the great info

Thanks again to everyone!............Rocky