Re: T knocking, the saga continues....

To: mgbob@juno.com
Subject: Re: T knocking, the saga continues....
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 21:15:08 -0400
Good news!
We got it !!
It's been months, including back ordered clutch and heart surgery on the
owner, and a host of other delays.
We solved it !!
The clutch disc was slightly bent on its center splines, probably from
its initial removal.
A new clutch disc (which, by the way, is not marked engine side or
gearbox side) is in place.
Finally !!!
Thanks to everyone for suggestions. We did try every single suggestion
before replacing the disc.
Bob