Re: tyre pressures

To: Douglas.Ormrod@neurological.org.nz
Subject: Re: tyre pressures
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 11:14:47 -0500
Hi Doug,
   18 psi is what MG recommended, and it's way too low.  You almost
scrape rims on pavement at that pressure, not that you would hear the
sound because the tires squeal in the most gentle of turns.
    Lawrie Alexander suggested 24 front 27 rear for radials.  I have
experimented with pressures and like his best.
Bob