Re: Skyhook....5 speed

To: lawrie@britcars.com
Subject: Re: Skyhook....5 speed
From: Wagner-Neu-Anspach@t-online.de
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 20:14:13 +0100
Maybe "High Gear Engineering Ltd." is not in the Internet but the address is

Reg Office
82 Chestnut Ave
Mickleover
Derby DE3 9FS
Tel & Fax (in UK) 01332 514503

They are well known in Europe offering the 5 speed conversion kit for
MG TB/TC/TD/TF, MGA, MGB using the 5 speed gearbox type 9 from the Ford Sierra.

I have fitted such a gearbox in my TC using my own bellhousing conversion
before
the kit came out. So maybe my TC was the first one with a 5 speed gearbox.

Dieter