Re: Broken axels and damper malfunction

To: drmoyce <drmoyce@ent-oakland.com>
Subject: Re: Broken axels and damper malfunction
From: Dave & Liz DuBois <ddubois@sinclair.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 12:47:50 -0700
Andy,

I am one of those people Ron speaks of who recommends World Wide Auto
Parts.  The contact there is Peter Caldwell.  What I like about them is
that they give a lifetime warrentee.  This will not stop a problem from
happening, but when it does, they fix it.  I had a shock they worked
start leaking on our MGB while on a trip.  I called Peter and he said
there would be a replacement shock waiting on our door step when we got
home.  It was and I have become a real fan of them ever since.  As to
how to tell if the other shocks need help, if they are not leaking, they
are probably ok. If there is any question as to their condition, send
them to Peter.  If there is nothing wrong, he will let you know and all
you are out is the shipping.

Good luck,
Dave