TF STARTER

To: <mg-t@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TF STARTER
From: "Krislyn Co. LLC" <Krislynco.llc@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 23:01:30 -0500
Hello folks

has anyone ever had to grind one of the slotted screws heads that hold the
face of the starter on because it hit the casting "web" left inside the
starter "pocket" when the block was originally cast and thus would not let the
starter tighten up all the way against it's "sit"..I thought I had seen it all
till tonite!!!! Also when I replaced all the wood on my TF I glued every
pieceto the body "pockets" with PL400 subfloor glue (I'm a builder) and I have
to tell you folks this car is a quiet and tight as I have ever seen..what a
difference..

Rocky