The Sacred Octagon CD ROM

To: mg-t@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: The Sacred Octagon CD ROM
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 12:03:33 EDT
Folks, as of this morning, Hank Rippert has received 94 orders for this CD.
He has extended the deadline for ordering until Oct. 31 however as of today
the price will be $99 each.  This is a bargain for all the articles and tech
articles that were in TSO from 1964. Thats 40 years or 240 issues.  Great info
from our own Chip Old, great archival material from the factory held by Dick
Knudsen.  This is something all of us should have access to.  I've ordered one
even tho I have all of the TSO's.

With all you T-typer's out there we ought to be able to put this over the 250
minimun needed to make this a project a reality.........so get those orders
in ASAP!

Terry in Oakland

If you need an application, let me know.  I can email you a .jpg version.  If
you are not in the USA, you can email a credit card and order to Hank Rippert
<A HREF=".">fairwind@carolina.rr.com</A> .  You don't have to be a member of of
NEMGTR to buy
this CD