trading TD for A

To: mg-t@autox.team.net, MGTD1952@cs.com
Subject: trading TD for A
From: Mike Duvall <duvallcom@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 01:36:01 -0500
> And I'm now honestly considering swapping the TD for an MGA!  Another
> "youngster" lost....

As the proud owner of an A, a B and a TD. I love them all and put my TD
together from boxes which was a great project and fun to show but
nothing drives like an A!   I bought my A in 1970 and drove it in high
school and college. I hung on to it for years.  With an A your feel the
road, you feel some acceleration. You feel like your sitting low in a
cockpit. It is great!  If I ever get the chance to, I would love to
drive an A with a B engine in it!

Mike