Re: Watz Wrong With Wipers?

To: "Gunnell, John" <gunnellj@krause.com>
Subject: Re: Watz Wrong With Wipers?
From: Bud Krueger <budkrueger@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 19:28:54 -0400
John,

    It's a very odd thing, but the tension on the motor mounting nuts
can cause this affect.  There should be double nuts on the mounting
studs that protrude through the windscreen frame.  Loosen the outer lock
nut and try adjusting the bottom nuts until the wiper arm functions
properly.  Then lock down the outer nuts.  I ran into this last month
when I replaced the glass seal.

Bud Krueger
52TD