Re: Seatbelts

To: vping@optonline.net, mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Seatbelts
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Sun, 4 May 2003 22:08:05 EDT
In a message dated 5/4/03 17:18:06 Pacific Daylight Time, vping@optonline.net
writes:

<< I have never owned a car without seatbelts.
 How do TD's pass inspection without them?
 Are they required & does anybody have them in their TD? >>

Here in California, you may have a car just the way it came off the
production line.  We don't have an inspection program as such, just smog
nazi's.  Many TD's and other T types have seatbelts and I highly recommend
you put them in having had a very bad head on in my TA.
I now have a shoulder harness as well.  I'm sure this list is tired of
hearing my story.  I guess you can find it in the archives.  Others will tell
you that it is safer to be thrown clear, if you believe that, the tooth fairy
will visit soon!!  ;-)
Terry in Oakland