Lucas lamp

To: <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Lucas lamp
From: "Peter Thiel" <pthiel@QuixNet.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 20:32:56 -0500
Hi Fellow Listers,
    I'm interested in getting some Lucas driving lights for my '53 MG TD, and
the array of lights I've seen is a bit confusing. Does anyone out there know
of a website, Lucas catalog, or resource of any kind that lists the Lucas
lamps and specs such as size, wattage, etc.? Is there a simple way of
interpreting the model number/letter codes? (SFT 576 for example)  It seems
that they are often mounted to a badge bar, but I have yet to find the
mounting hardware sold anywhere. Can anyone help?
Thanks,    Pete Thiel