Re: Rainy Car Shows

To: "Bob D." <bobmgtd@home.com>, <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rainy Car Shows
From: Leckstein <bleckstein@mail.monmouth.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2001 17:41:01 -0400
At 12:52 AM 07/02/2001 -0500, Bob D. wrote:
>A while back there was talk about some kind of partial cover to keep rain
>out of the cockpit of a parked TD. Anyone got info on this? Something like
>this would be very useful away from home. I'd like to know what others do to
>keep there interiors dry at those rainy car shows.
>
>Bob Donahue (Still stuck in the '50s)
>Email - bobmgtd@home.com
>52 MGTD - NEMGTR #11470

Bob,

Autographics of Cincinnatti Ohio, (Jim Pesta) makes a cover that protects
the cockpit with the top up. I have been to the last 25 or so NEMGTR GOf's
and have seen a lot of rain. (In Cape May NJ a few years back we had our
GOf in a hurricaine.) These tops work, don't blow  away or destroy the
paint like car covers do. They are for T types only and secure to the door
hinges and handles and the spare tire.

If you need something for the display during the rain, top up with side
curtains. Looks better than the tonneau.
Mike

///
///  mg-t@autox.team.net mailing list
///