Re: 1500 cc XPAG

To: "Bullwinkle" <yd3@nvc.net>, "mgt" <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 1500 cc XPAG
From: "lbprince" <lbprince@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2000 17:49:38 -0700
Blake,

It is my understanding that Mike Goodman's shop converts XPAGs to 1500 cc.
I believe the shop is in the Los Angeles area.  The phone number is
818-996-7388.

John Seim of the Vintage MG Club of Southern California recently wrote an
excellent article in the club newsletter regarding Goodman's conversions.
The club web site is www.vintagemg.com

Ben