What to do??

To: mgs@autox.team.net, mg-t@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: What to do??
From: Lane Rollins <laner@teleport.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 22:27:26 -0700
Sorry for the cross-post... just wanted a range of opinions.

It looks like my folks need to sell the 55 tf-1500 that they have had
since about 74. I'm still trying to find out how much they want/need
for it, so I'm missing that piece of the puzzle. Some of you on the
list have seen me at the GoF Wests or the Portland ABFM with the car.
It's a tired looking driver, but it's taken to 6 or 7 of the GoF
Wests without a hich. This includes a couple 1000+ mile drives, some
of them totally solo. By the way how was this years??? I was a little
distracted this year....

Any way due to space and financial reasons I can only keep two cars.
My current fleet includes a mutant '58 MGA (disc brakes, 1622 motor),
and a'64 MGB. Neither are show cars, but better looking then the TF.
It looks like I'm going to have to make a choice between the A & the
TF? I don't think I can raise the money I will need with the B. So if
you had to make this choice... what would you do and why?

-Lane