Re: TD Exhaust Manifold Paint

To: <BobMGT@aol.com>, <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TD Exhaust Manifold Paint
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 19:49:33 -0700
Bob, these exhaust manifolds were originally aluminized, as were the four
"bridge" pieces that secure the manifolds in place.

There are companies that still perform this process. Let me know if you
cannot run down an address in Hemmings. (I use a company in Southern
California but there may be others closer to you.)

If you choose to paint yours, any high heat exhaust manifold paint will do.
The aluminized finish was an off-white color so white or silver paint would
be closest.

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center