Re: 1954 MGTF 1500 RHD - Its Alive!!!! :-)

To: PMS GB Ltd <100070.740@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: 1954 MGTF 1500 RHD - Its Alive!!!! :-)
From: Geoff Love <engconn@f-tech.net>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 12:34:38 -0400
--------------E4E092E0FB473753B1947432

PMS GB Ltd wrote:

> CFritz7001@aol.com wrote:
>
> > Kevin,
> >     THANKS for sharing your "on the road again" experiences with the rest
> of
> > us!!  It was great to read about it!
> >     However,  I MUST point out to you that your TF needs a name, and
> should
> > NEVER be refered to as a mere "IT"!!!   She's a "SHE", and if you don't
> mend
> > your ways quidkly, you are liable to pay for dearly for your chauinism
> and
> > lack of feeling.  (Just a friendly warning ! )
>
> I'll have to look more carefully under the petrol tank at the back end -
> since the
> 1960's my TB has been called Fred! - now you're telling me its's a
> girl?.....!*%$£!
>
> Clive Sherriff

I am now wondering if Jewish owners who "Christen"  (is that the right
expression?) their cars with male names take the vehicle to the Synagogue to
have a bit snipped off the exhaust pipe?

Geoff Love.

--------------E4E092E0FB473753B1947432
 name="engconn.vcf"

begin:vcard
n:Love;Geoffrey E.
tel;fax:as above
tel;home:570 739 3340
tel;work:570 739 3340
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:The English Connection
adr:;;P. O. Box 133;Friedensburg;Pa.;17933;
version:2.1
email;internet:engconn@f-tech.net
title:Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
note:Restorer of British Motor Cars