Re: rear seal

To: "Stuart Keen" <simbafish@home.com>, "MG" <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: rear seal
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 07:31:38 -0800
Stuart,

I've installed about a dozen in various customers' XPAG and XPEG engines.

With the exception of one engine, which persisted in weeping about as much
oil as one would expect from an un-sealed engine, all the installations were
a great success.

There are a lot of tricks to installing them correctly. I would not expect a
machine shop doing their first installation to be aware of all of them so
your installation may not be as successful as you hope, I'm afraid.

However, if done correctly, they are really good.

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center
www.britcars.com