Re: Rear shocks mounting

To: "Ray McCrary" <turbine44@hotmail.com>, <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rear shocks mounting
From: "Syd Saperstein" <tcsyd@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 22:38:28 -0800
Before you go nutty looking deeper, If your oil filter is the sock covered
variety and if it does not have the cylindrical screen at the top, where it
prevents the sock from being sucked into the oil outlet, the sock will get
pulled into the outlet and jam it up, raising oil pressure significantly at
the gauge.  I had that problem with my TC and had 85+ # op until I fixed
that little item.  Now, I am not at all sure your oil filter on the TB is
anything like the TC, but I thought this might save you a lot of trouble.
TTFN
Syd