Re: MGT/MGA gear set swap

To: Dick Dell <rddell@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: MGT/MGA gear set swap
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 18:23:04 -0500
I trust that you folks know that Carl Cederstrand's book is available from Moss
Motors as their part # 212-350 Ring & Pinion Manual  $14.50. FYI, you can
probably get it for less through the Moss dealers on the list, e.g., Ed Kaler of
JustBrits, Lawrie Alexander of British Sportscar Center, Skip Kelsey of
Shadetree Motors, to name a few.

Bud

--
Bud Krueger