Re: Advice wanted re. TC transmission & rear axle ratio

To: CFritz7001@aol.com
Subject: Re: Advice wanted re. TC transmission & rear axle ratio
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 17:00:34 -0500
Carl,

    A number of folks who seem to know what they're talking about, e.g., Skip
Kelsey, swear by Redline synthetic fluid for the transmission.  You might drop
Skip a line <kelsey@value.net> and see what he has to say.  I put a set of MGA
4.30 gears in my TD a short while ago and I think its the best thing I've done
the car.  Makes driving on today's highways a lot safer.  The real guru on the
topic is Carl Cederstrand, he wrote the book on the subject;
<cederstrand@earthlink.net>.  Good luck.

--
Bud Krueger
http://home.ici.net/~bkrueger/