RE: Question for the T-List

To: Ray McCrary <spook01@home.com>,
Subject: RE: Question for the T-List
From: Lewis Palmer <lpalmer@vanstar.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 14:20:32 -0800
Having spoken to a gentleman who actually worked on the paint line during
the time that both AHs and MGs were built at Abingdon, he told of many times
when the painter ran out of a particular color. It was not uncommon for them
to go to the other line to fill up the gun. Thus it happened that an MG
might emerge with an Austin Healey color, and vice versa. Or even a
combination of both.

Like I said before, the factory was never concerned with originality.

Regards,
Lew Palmer