Radiator shrowd

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Radiator shrowd
From: Carolyn/Rick <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 09:55:42 -0700
Hi all,

List is kind of dead lately so I figured I would ask a question.  I'm
restoring a 52 TD, frame off style.  Body is off, getting ready to pull
the engine.

The chrome shrowd around the radiator has a rubber strip around it.  How
does it come off?  I've removed the Head light ears, and I am presently
pulling the radiator.  I wanted to get the chrome redone, but I have to
remove the rubber strip first.  I don't see a way to remove it with out
cutting it in two.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby