Re: Morgans and MG Ts

To: Peter Windhorst <Peter.Windhorst@kp.org>, morgans@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Morgans and MG Ts
From: Charles Hill <candahill@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 23:41:31 -0500
As a former Morgan Plus 4 owner (and which I wish I still had) and
current MG TC owner I am quite familiar with both cars.  And they are
much more different than say current Fords, Toyotas, etc.

The only common denominator of the Morgan and the MG T is that they are
both based on general designs of a 1930s English 2 seat roadster
manufacured in the 40s and 50s (and onward by Morgan).  Outside of the
basic body shape which they share not only with each other but with
about every other sports car of the 1930s and early 1940s, there is not
much else in common between the two cars outside of their survival after
1945.

Charles Hill
TC 0857 & 7387
formerly Morgan +4 4489