RE: [Fwd: Old Speckled Hen, No LBC content

To: Carolyn/Rick <walters@mail.softcom.net>, mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [Fwd: Old Speckled Hen, No LBC content
From: Lewis Palmer <lpalmer@vanstar.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 09:43:06 -0700
The "Old Speckled Hen" was a factory demonstrator and hack often refered to
by the factory workers as the "old speckled 'un". It was a 1927 facbric
bodied saloon painted in a stippled or mottled paint job (thus the
nickname).

It can be seen in pictures in both of Mike Allison's books: "The Magic of
MG" on page 24 and  "The Magic of the Marque" on page 18.

Regards,
Lew Palmer

 Message-----