Re: MityVac for less

To: bkrueger@ici.net
Subject: Re: MityVac for less
From: David C Littlefield <dmeadow@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 08:24:00 -0500
On Mon, 07 Jun 1999 08:56:20 -0700 Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net> writes:
>Hi listers,
>
>    FYI, I discovered by accident that AutoZone sells a 'generic'
>vacuum tool
>for $25.95 that, when you open up the package, is actually the MityVac
>system.
>Moss sells the MityVac (386-215) for $39.95.

While we are on the subject-- Autozone will actually lend you a MityVac
and other tools for free.  You just have to give them a credit card that
they will charge and then credit on the return of the item.  I recently
"borrowed" a cooling system pressure tester to find a leaking hose on the
Jag (LBC content achieved!).

David Littlefield
Houston, TX
'62 MGA MkII