List wisdon wanted....

To: T-ABCs_Forever@publi-consult.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net, mg-t@Autox.Team.Net,
Subject: List wisdon wanted....
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 1998 01:26:27 EST
My 1934 N type MG had its rear end changed out some (many) years ago....some
one welded in a new diff and did a pretty good job of it preserving the spring
anchors and the outer ends....after taking it a part, I realize that it has
many worn out parts and needs rehab.  The only marking besides just numbered
castingIt  parts is "Willys Morrow Corp" on the Crown Wheel....this would
indicate a jeep part but the jeep guys on the internet don't recognize this
markings.....It seems to be a 10/43 which would bee a pretty good ratio for
modern driving and the gears them selves look ok but  the spider gear carrier
is very wornout.....anyone else have any ideas what so ever???

Many Thanks and Happy Holidays,
Terry