Re: Anyone Receiving Email? & TD Trans problem

To: ewsinc@BlazeNet.net
Subject: Re: Anyone Receiving Email? & TD Trans problem
From: s4usea@fanniemae.com (Scott Allen)
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 20:06:26 -0500
Charlie,

Thanks for the info.  Figuring a worst case scenario, (in which anything
and everything associated with 1st and reverse needs to be replaced)
the parts, (all new) come to around $2k.  I've found a few
re-build for almost half that, so I'm keeping my
options open.

still thinking about a conversion though.  It'll be nice for
highway driving.

Best,

Scott