Morris Minor Wanted

To: morris@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Morris Minor Wanted
From: rfeibusch@loop.com (Rick Feibusch)
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 08:06:24 -0700 (PDT)
Listers -

This fellow has contacted me looking for a nice Morris Minor Traveller.
His Budget is up to $8,000 and he would like a rust free car with good wood
that runs well - There is a nice BRG woodie here in LA for about $7,500 but
Dick would prefer to find one closer to home. Anyone out there able to
help?

THIS IS A FORWARDED MESSAGE - PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL ME BACK A WEEK FROM
NOW AND ASK ME ABOUT THIS CAR AS I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT IT - I DO NOT
KEEP ARCHIVES OF WANT ADS - IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN IT CALL OR EMAIL
THE PEOPLE BELOW AND NOT ME!  - - THANK YOU

Rick Feibusch - Venice, CA

Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 08:15:48 EDT
Subject: Re: Morris Minor 1000

Thanks for your attention to my inquiry. I really would like to find a
Minor Traveller

Dick Fales  <Whale001@aol.com>
39 Cliff Drive
Assonet, MA