Re: brake linings

To: coles@colesnurseries.com, mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: brake linings
From: sebring222@aol.com
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 22:06:23 -0400
 Dan- I can recommend without hesitation that you send the shoes and new
linings to Automotive Friction in Damascus, Oregon. The phone is 503-353-7595.
They have been re-lining MG? brakes for me for years. You have your choice of
linings , they do a great job, and the turnaround is fast. I'm sure that they
will be glad to install the new linings that you have.

Jim Dougherty
New Orleans
TC4931
TC5382