RE: P-type pictures

To: <DB35PA@aol.com>, <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: P-type pictures
From: "Lew Palmer" <lpalmer@roundaboutmanor.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 19:22:39 -0600
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Don,

Why do you want to put the top up? I thought that's what hats were for.

Seriously though, I have a picture I'd send, except that my scanner went on
the fritz. I'll post it if I can get the scanner working.

It's in the MG Road Cars 1929-1934. (The paper bound reprint of various
magazine articles, not the Malcolm Green book.

Cheers,
Lew